LLAC architects: C. Antipas, L. Liefooghe
1. Head to one of the stairs.
2. Trigger the locking mechanism located on the side of this staircase.
3. Grab the stairs from the opposite side of the steps.
5. Stop and rotate the stairs on its central axis.
6. The stairs must not be less than 1.5m from the other art works or touch the walls.
7. Both stairs can touch each other.
8. Engage the blocking mechanism.
9. If the door at the back of the stairs is open close it, if it's closed, open it.
10. After 15 minutes repeat these instructions with the other staircase.